- The personal information you give us is under the responsibility of Happysoul Tekstil Mağazacılık Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. (Happysoul) and will be processed and recorded in a file for the following purposes:
- Preparing, implementing and enforcing a contract of sale or any contract to be concluded between us.
- Responding to your requests;
- To give you information about Happysoul products, with your consent, to develop and support business activities related to electronic commerce; to make commercial notices by electronic means of communication (such as SMS) or telephone calls in connection with the abovementioned products. If you are a user who has registered on our website, you can change your preferences for entering such notifications by logging in to MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences as you wish. You can also unsubscribe by entering the Newsletter tab.
- In the event that you provide us with personal information about third parties, you shall be responsible for informing the person or persons concerned about the processing and use of his/her personal information and for obtaining the express consent of such information for the abovementioned purpose. If you have purchased a product or gift card, the personal information of the third party provided by you, will be used for the following purposes: (i) managing the delivery of the product subject to the sale and checking the correct delivery or (ii) any of the question or suggestion.
- If you have a Gift Card and you wish to return the products or products associated with this coupon through our website, the personal information provided by you in the form of a refund will only be used for the following purposes; (a) managing the request for extradition and the delivery of products from the door; (b) meeting the Gift Voucher or any request for your return; (c) confirming acceptance of your return request; to send the Store Credit Card together with the amount.
- If you choose to save your card information, you will need to provide your explicit consent to use the information necessary for activating and using the card. The CVV number of the card will only be used for the transaction made and will not be saved as part of the card information or used at a later date.
Activating this feature will allow your information to be filled in automatically at any later purchase, so you will not need to re-enter your card details in each new transaction, which will be deemed to be valid and active for subsequent purchases.
Under My Account in the Cards section, you can change your cards at any time and withdraw your consent for processing with your card. Happysoul keeps and transfers the card information in accordance with international core privacy and safety standards for credit and debit cards. Your security when you use our website, depends on the protection and proper use of certain sensitive codes.
- In the capacity of data control responsible for the file where your information is stored, Happysoul, registered at Demirtaş Dumlupınarosb Mah. Cigdem 1.Sk No: 23 Osmangazi/Bursa address conforms to your rights to keep your information confidential and lets you reach, cancel, secure and object to these information with an e-mail to be sent to [email protected] with the subject “Data Protection – HAPPYSOUL Turkey”. If necessary, we may ask you to send us a copy of your identity card, passport or other valid identification.
In order to exercise your rights as a subject of such information, you have the right to apply to the abovementioned data control body:
- To learn whether your personal information is processed,
- To learn the purposes for which your information is processed and whether your information is used for those purposes,
- Receive information about the personal qualities of your information and if it is transferred to third parties and if yes, whether it’s outside of Turkey,
- If you believe that your personal information is incomplete or incorrect,
- If you believe that the purposes of processing your personal information are no longer eliminated, requesting the deletion or destruction of such information,
- To object to the negative consequences of your personal information processing with automatic means,
- To claim compensation for any damage you suffer as a result of illegal processing of your information.
- We would like to inform you that when you register on this website and provide your information, you expressly consent to our disclosure and/or transfer of such information to Happysoul.
An analysis of the transactions performed on our website in order to provide this information to our users in our business activities (fraud investigations, invoice collection, membership and reward programs, technological service procurement, financial transaction management, logistics services, transportation, order management and customer service and/or purchase transactions. Or we may also disclose to the affiliates and third party information processors, executive centers, financial institutions, or other third party service providers who assist us when it is necessary to process your purchases. By giving us information on this website or by giving us your consent, you expressly consent to the disclosure and processing of your information as specified by us.
- The user (you) warrants that the information provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify us of any changes to this information. The user shall be liable for any loss or loss which may be caused by our website, website manager or any third party due to incorrect, incomplete or incomplete information in the registration form.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a webpage places on your computer, your phone, or any other device to gather information about your visit to that website. Cookies are necessary to make the scans you visit during your visit easier and to make the site user-friendly and do not cause any damage to your device.
This Policy document uses the term “Cookies” as the main information storage method used on this website, while the term “Local Storage” area of the browser is used for the same purposes as Cookies. All information in this section also applies to this “Local Storage”.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are one of the main elements of the operation of our website. The main purpose of cookies is to improve your experience of visiting our website. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) for your future visits.
The information collected by the cookies allows us to improve the suitability of the site for individual preferences, faster searches, etc. by evaluating the usage patterns and numbers.
What are the cookies on this website NOT USED for?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, password, credit or debit card information, in cookies.
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, except those used and managed by external organizations and described as the third party cookies below to provide the services requested by us to improve the experience of users during our visit to our website. The main use of these third-party cookies is to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the security of payment transactions.
How can I avoid using cookies on this website?
You can use the “Prevent cookie usage” option at any time.
By modifying the settings of your browser, you may restrict, block or delete cookies used on this website at any time. Cookies can be configured normally under the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu because each browser’s setup menu is different. For more information on configuring cookies, please refer to the browser’s “Help” menu.